Asia Pacific Internet Association
What is APIA?
The Asia Pacific Internet Association is an industry
association working to improve the Internet infrastructure across
the Asia and Pacific regions. It's main role in recent years has
been the delivery of the APRICOT conference.
In July 2019, the Asia Pacific Network Operators Group (APNOG)
assumed the responsibility for APRICOT.
Latest APIA news
APIA 2019 AGM
- APIA's 2019 AGM was held at 17:00 on Sunday
24th February 2018 in Room 107/8 of the Daejeon Convention Centre,
Daejeon, Republic of Korea. The draft
minutes are now available.
- Minutes of past APIA AGMs are online.
- The Asia Pacific Internet Association (APIA) was originally established
in 1997 (as Asia & Pacific Internet Association). It was set
up as a non-profit trade association with the aim of promoting the business
interests of the Internet-related service industry in the Asia Pacific
- From 2003, APIA provided the legal entity to support the Asia
Pacific Regional Internet Conference on Operational Technologies
- In 2013, Asia Pacific Internet Association Pty Ltd was registered in
Australia, headquartered in Brisbane.
- From 1st July 2019, APRICOT's legal entity transitioned to a non-profit
- Today, APIA supports APNOG's activities in the Asia Pacific
region, including the delivery of the annual APRICOT Summits.
Your address: 184.108.40.206
Page last updated on Friday, 01-Nov-2019 01:07:28 AEST.